Wilds is the newest Action release developed and published by AI GAMES FZ. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Wilds PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Looking for a dynamic Mobile Online Arena Shooter that fits in the palm of your hand and isn’t a boar? Want fun, fast-paced online action with friends where the servers don’t turn to hogwash? Introducing Wilds! Build, shoot, and command troops using convenient, seamless controls and watch battles unfold in glorious Unity-designed graphics.If you’re not playing today, you’re bacon a mistake!
Wilds is an arcade battle game with elements of TowerDefense and RTS.The game takes place in some arena which is a natural landscape where 2 groups of boars fighting over water supplies. The players have to fulfill many tasks, the most important are: defense of their own camp from a wolf raid and constant struggle with enemies over water storages, which are points of interest in the arena. To fight, players can use earlier selected inventory: various weapon, special powers, additional turrets, and support units.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Wilds first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Sdorica -sunset- PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Wilds on PC
To download and install Wilds for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Wilds on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Wilds on PC.
Download Wilds for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Wilds Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Wilds, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Wilds on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.