Wildfire – NOAA Fire Map Info is a free Android App developed by QuantumTek Engineering, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Wildfire – NOAA Fire Map Info PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
* The fastest way to view NOAA/USGS wildfire data *
– MODIS Thermal Satellite Fire Detection
– VIIRS IBAND Fire Detection
– Large Fire Points
– Fire Perimeters
– Inactive Fire Perimeters
– EPA Air Quality Index for Current and Next Day
HAZARDOUS WILDFIRE CONDITION ZONES
– Detailed NOAA discussion
– Weather Radar
– Long Duration Hazards
– Short Duration Watches & Warnings
– Dry Thunderstorm Critical Fire Weather Outlook
– Non-Dry Thunderstorm Critical Fire Weather Outlook
– Severe Thunderstorm Outlook
– Wind Speed & Direction
– Wind Gust & Direction
– Air Temperature
– Relative Humidity
– Dew Point Temperature
– Surface Visibility
– Total Cloud Cover (%)
– 12-Hour Rain Probability
– 6-Hour Precipitation Amount
– Sea Surface Temperature
– Significant Wave Height
BEAUTIFUL BASE MAPS
– Google Maps Normal, Satellite and Terrain Maps
– US Geological Survey Topographic Map
– NASA Blue and Black Marble Maps
Wildfire – NOAA Fire Map Info provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Jewels Star: OZ adventure PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Wildfire – NOAA Fire Map Info on PC
To download and install Wildfire – NOAA Fire Map Info for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Wildfire – NOAA Fire Map Info on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Wildfire – NOAA Fire Map Info on PC.
Download Wildfire – NOAA Fire Map Info for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Wildfire – NOAA Fire Map Info Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Wildfire – NOAA Fire Map Info, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Wildfire – NOAA Fire Map Info on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.