WiFi Warden – Free Wi-Fi Access is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on WiFi Warden – Free Wi-Fi Access PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Access to millions of Wi-Fi passwords and hotspots that our community has shared, for FREE.
WiFi Warden is not a hacking tool. Hacking is illegal.
Save money on your phone bill. You don't need to spend a lot of money for cellular data anymore; WiFi Warden only requires minimal mobile data to find nearest shared Wi-Fi spots around you, then you can connect to them and enjoy free internet!
If you don’t find any shared hotspot around yourself, don’t worry. Give the community some time to grow. Overtime, there will be more and more shared WiFi spots to help you get free Wi-Fi Internet connections.
Using WiFi Warden, you can:
✔️ Connect to hotspots that others have shared
✔️ Filter by the nearest WiFi around you
✔️ See who is connected to your WiFi
✔️ Test your internet connection speed
✔️ Analyze WiFi networks
✔️ Connect to your WiFi using WPS
✔️ Calculate the WPS PINs of some routers
✔️ Create strong passwords
✔️ View saved WiFi passwords (requires root)
✔️ Find the open ports of a device on the network
✔️ And many other features…
Do I need to root my device?
Most features do not need root access. However:
🔷 To connect using WPS your phone must be rooted on Android 9 or newer versions, but if you are using Android 5 to 8 you do not need to root your device.
🔷 To get the serial number of an access point: You need root access on all Android versions.
🔷 To check WPS lock: You need root access on all Android versions.
* WiFi Warden is not a hacking tool. Hacking is illegal.
* To get nearest shared hotspots for a new region and for the first time, you need internet connection.
* Connection using WPS doesn't work at all routers. The reason is not WiFi Warden, it's the router! In these cases, please use the passphrase to connect to the WiFi.
* To connect with WPS, The AP must have enabled WPS. Access points that have enabled WPS are marked with the word "WPS" in red.
* From Android 6 (Marshmallow) it is necessary to grant location permission to display Wi-Fi networks around you.
More information in: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/marshmallow/android-6.0-changes.html#behavior-hardware-id
* Please don't ask me to add more WPS PINs. If I find new WPS PIN, I will Put it in the future versions. if your router PIN is not available in the app, just look for it on your product label.
* To see the channel bandwidth, you need Android 6 (Marshmallow) and higher version.
* Currently increased security guidelines only available for Asus , TP-Link , D-Link and Zyxel routers.
* It's better to use root method for testing null PIN.
* Distance to the router is calculated based on a Free-space path loss formula. This number is approximate.
* In-app purchases is only for removing ads, The app does not sell anything. All features are available for free.
* Connection using WPS PIN without root, does not work on some LG and Huawei devices. It's a problem related with LG and Huawei softwares not the WiFi Warden.
* Some Samsung devices may use encryption and do not show the real passwords. If you want to know how to decrypt them, Please look for the information on the internet or contact me.
* Some of the tools of this application (Specially WPS Connection) has been developed for Testing and Educational purposes. Use it at your own risk. The developer of this app will not accept any responsibility.
* Before leaving comments, please make sure to know how the app works.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced WiFi Warden – Free Wi-Fi Access first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install WiFi Warden – Free Wi-Fi Access on PC
To download and install WiFi Warden – Free Wi-Fi Access for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type WiFi Warden – Free Wi-Fi Access on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy WiFi Warden – Free Wi-Fi Access on PC.
Download WiFi Warden – Free Wi-Fi Access for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More WiFi Warden – Free Wi-Fi Access Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using WiFi Warden – Free Wi-Fi Access, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running WiFi Warden – Free Wi-Fi Access on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.