WiFi Pro FTP Server is a free Android App developed by Medha Apps, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on WiFi Pro FTP Server PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Convert your android phone/tablet into a FTP Server! Use this cool app to host your own FTP Server on your phone/tablet. Use the FTP Server to transfer files, photos, movies, songs etc…to/from your android device using a FTP client like FileZilla.
★Complete FTP server with configurable port number
★Supports FTP over TLS/SSL (FTPS)
★Configurable anonymous access
★Configurable home folder (mount point)
★Avoid using USB cables for file transfer and copy/backup files over Wifi
★Works over Wifi and Wifi tethering mode (hotspot mode)
SFTP support will be added soon
★Try before you buy!!!. Try the free ad-supported version of the same FTP Server at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.medhaapps.wififtpserver
Please email feedback/bugs to the support email-id. If you want to use FTPS (FTP over TLS/SSL), please note that the server URL would be ftps:// and not ftp://
Please note that FTPS and SFTP are not the same. SFTP support will be added soon.
Port number should be greater than 1024 as binding to ports like 21 will not be possible on non-rooted phones. The default port number is configured to 2221 and can be changed from settings screen. For security reasons, anonymous access is not enabled by default. It can be enabled from settings screen.
If you dont have a FTP client, you could download Filezilla from https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client You can also access the ftp server from windows file explorer.
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/medhaapps
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced WiFi Pro FTP Server first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Fire Skull Zipper Lock Screen App PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install WiFi Pro FTP Server on PC
To download and install WiFi Pro FTP Server for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type WiFi Pro FTP Server on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy WiFi Pro FTP Server on PC.
Download WiFi Pro FTP Server for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More WiFi Pro FTP Server Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using WiFi Pro FTP Server, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running WiFi Pro FTP Server on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.