Widgets for Torque (OBD / Car) is the newest Maps & Navigation release developed and published by Ian Hawkins. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Widgets for Torque (OBD / Car) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Get vehicle OBD engine information as a widget on your home screen!
This is an add-on for Torque Pro, the OBD2 car app for monitoring your vehicle engine management data. You can find Torque on the Android Market
It lets you display the various dials and widgets from the app on your android homescreen! Monitor all the standard OBD2 sensors as you can in the app such as coolant, RPM/Revs, Transmission temperature*, knock retard*, MPG, HP and Torque!
For example, you could have a trip fuel cost widget displayed on your homescreen, showing your total trips fuel cost (perfect for when your kids are using dads taxi!)
There is an on / off toggle widget that you can also add which will pause the homescreen widget updates and to control the startup of Torque itself. Turn the widget off, Torque will shutdown, turn the widget on and Torque will start up automatically.
This widget needs the Torque OBD app, and will automatically start Torque to run in the background as a service (the app has been optimised to be very power efficient). It will then automatically connect to your vehicle when you start a journey and start showing information!
Supports phones, tablets, and tablets running honeycomb
Please note: Using launchers like ADWLauncher/TouchWiz may result in slow updates of the widget, the developers of those launchers will need to fix their code so it can update the widget faster. Works fast with the default launcher that comes with Android
* = capability dependant on vehicle.
Ask about our opinion, Widgets for Torque (OBD / Car) provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Winter Wallpapers: 30 Awesome Images For The Cold Season [Guide]
Download and Install Widgets for Torque (OBD / Car) on PC
To download and install Widgets for Torque (OBD / Car) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Widgets for Torque (OBD / Car) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Widgets for Torque (OBD / Car) on PC.
Download Widgets for Torque (OBD / Car) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Widgets for Torque (OBD / Car) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Widgets for Torque (OBD / Car), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Widgets for Torque (OBD / Car) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.