WhosHere is a free Social App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on WhosHere PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Over 8 million awesome people use WhosHere every day to make friends, socialize, chat, date, exchange photos, flirt, find their love interests, and get found by people they like. Most of them are based in the US, the Middle East, and Europe; so if you’re in these regions, WhosHere is your best bet.
***THE PIONEERING SOCIAL APP***
Launched in 2008, WhosHere one of the first location-based social networking and dating app on the store. Over the years, we have updated and evolved the app, adding more privacy and customization to make your experience secure and enjoyable. With millions of interesting and interactive users out there, you’ll never have a dull moment. And with the time-tested privacy features, you don’t have to worry about a thing.
***BECAUSE PRIVACY MATTERS***
Online encounters can lead to friendship and intimacy, but privacy is a big concern. With other apps, there’s always a risk you might meet the wrong person. WhosHere takes out that chance by hiding your name, phone number, and private info while you interact and chat. You can reveal your identity only when you’re 200% sure!
***SOCIAL ON STEROIDS!***
Why waste time browsing uninteresting profiles? WhosHere matches your interests more accurately with millions of profiles and shows you people with whom you have the maximum chances of success, whatever your goals. That’s what makes WhosHere so much faster at connecting people.
***NEARBY OR FAR AWAY***
WhosHere allows you to look for friends in your proximity, but it can also connect you with people in another city in another country. Just purchase a Plane Ticket using WhosHere points, fly virtually to any destination around the world, and find interesting people there. It’s a great feature for planning your vacation or making friends in your favorite city!
Download the free app; complete your profile, and you’re ready to connect. Discover and reach out to interesting strangers, old or new friends, work associates, neighbors, and casual acquaintances in your proximity. Chat privately, exchange photos, hook up with the people you like, and block anyone you don’t! Still want more? Upgrade to unlock the paid features and add fuel to fire.
– On Android you can register via Facebook or email
– Create a profile, add your photos, your interests, and much more
– Private chatting
– Share images
– Save your favorite profiles
**Privacy and security
– No need to add phone number or email
– Block and report rude accounts
– Have your account appear more to others on Featured list
– Know who is looking at your profile
– 1 year of chat history
– Send virtual gifts
– Premium Accounts: The Premium accounts allow you to get 4,000 points each month, see more people, be first to see new users in the app, and no longer see ads within the app.
o One Month subscription
o Three Months subscription
o Six Months subscription
o One Year subscription for
o Lifetime (forever) subscription
– Points: With points you can purchase virtual gifts from our store and also purchase virtual airplane tickets to meet people from different countries within the app.
o 25,000 Points, bonus 30 days no ads within the app
o 15,000 Points, bonus 30 days no ads within the app
o 10,000 Points
Follow us on Social Media!
– Safety tips http://whoshere.net/safety-tips.html
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced WhosHere first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: All UPSC Papers Prelims & Mains Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install WhosHere on PC
To download and install WhosHere for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type WhosHere on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy WhosHere on PC.
Download WhosHere for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More WhosHere Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using WhosHere, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running WhosHere on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.