Whoscall – The caller ID and block App is the newest Communication release developed and published by Gogolook. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Whoscall – The caller ID and block App PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
To have a safe and trustworthy telecommunication environment, Whoscall is your one and only option!
Whoscall is a highly-regarded phone app with Caller ID & Block function. Besides calls and text messages service, we're well known for our identification of incoming calls & SMS, the blocking of malicious spam calls & SMS, and powered by our massive database with over 1 billion numbers.
★Official partner with Taiwan National Police Administration★
Whoscall provides a fully functional phone feature. Calls, SMS, Anti-Spam, all in one app to manage your calls & messages!
【 Trustworthy phone app 】
▶Identify unknown calls
Only pick up important calls by knowing who’s calling!
▶Block spam calls
Avoid disturbing quality time by blocking spam calls.
▶ Built-in dialer
Search & confirm unknown numbers before you dial out.
▶All-in-one Whoscall Call Interface
In addition to Answer / Hang up / Speaker, Whoscall still provide Whoscall Call Interface to identify incoming and outgoing calls.
【Safe and secure SMS】
▶SMS conversation page
Chat with anyone on Whoscall conversation page.
▶Identify unknown messages
Catch important messages and avoid disturbed one.
▶Block all annoying messages
Block spam numbers and no longer receive annoying messages!
Community-based data updated by millions of users worldwide,
【 Rich Caller Data 】
▶More than 1 billion number of data from our global community.
▶Identify callers without internet access by downloading the offline database.
【 Whoscall Premium】
▶ Offline Database Extension
Get premium offline database, totally control your callers.
Auto-update offline database.
Remove all ads and enjoy the purest experience.
*According to Google Policy, please set Whoscall as your default caller ID & spam app and default phone app to activate Block and Whoscall Call Interface function.
*All authorized permission will only be used internally for Whoscall to provide better service.
*Up to Android 6.0 versions request permission on SMS, Phone, Contacts and Draw over other apps.
*Whoscall is always looking forward to hearing from you! Should you have any inquiry or suggestion, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whoscall – The caller ID and block App provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: The Guardian Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Whoscall – The caller ID and block App on PC
To download and install Whoscall – The caller ID and block App for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Whoscall – The caller ID and block App on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Whoscall – The caller ID and block App on PC.
Download Whoscall – The caller ID and block App for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Whoscall – The caller ID and block App Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Whoscall – The caller ID and block App, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Whoscall – The caller ID and block App on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.