WHO Academy by the World Health Organization is a free Medical App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on WHO Academy by the World Health Organization PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is the official World Health Organization mobile learning app for health workers seeking COVID-19 information. Brought to you by the WHO Academy, it focuses on providing them with critical, evidence-based information and tools to improve their skills and capabilities related to the pandemic.
Health workers need accurate, extensive, reliable, and timely information on COVID-19 to save lives and stay safe.
This app delivers an efficient way to access WHO’s COVID-19 knowledge resources all in one place. It offers up-to-the-minute guidance, training, and virtual workshops to support health workers in caring for patients infected by COVID-19 – as well as how they can protect themselves as they do their critical work.
With content in six languages – Arabic Chinese, English, French, Russian and Spanish – the app is a convenient tool for accessing WHO’s rapidly expanding and evolving training materials and guidance, along with opportunities to participate in virtual classrooms and other live training.
Key features include learning guidance, learning materials, and tools organized into the following COVID-19 subject matter areas:
• Case Management: How to care for COVID-19 patients
• Infection Prevention Control / Staff Safety and Health: Protecting health worker and the community
• Epidemiology: Distribution, characteristics, and determinants of COVID-19
• Laboratory: Laboratory testing for COVID-19 in humans
• Maintaining Essential Health Services and Systems: Strategic planning and coordinated action
• International Health Regulations: Public health and international spread of disease
• Risk Communication and Community Engagement: Communicating effectively with the public
• Research & Development: Working towards a treatment and a vaccine.
• Operational Support and Logistics
• Regional Information
It also includes updated news and statistics on the COVID-19 pandemic.
This app is brought to you by the WHO Academy, a new internal division of WHO. The Academy will be officially launched in May 2021 as the WHO’s state-of-the-art lifelong learning center, applying the latest technologies and adult learning science to meet the learning needs of millions of health workers, policymakers, and WHO staff around the world.
More about the WHO Academy: http://academy.who.int
WHO Academy by the World Health Organization provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: DesignDiff: alpha overlay pixel perfect tool New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install WHO Academy by the World Health Organization on PC
To download and install WHO Academy by the World Health Organization for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type WHO Academy by the World Health Organization on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy WHO Academy by the World Health Organization on PC.
Download WHO Academy by the World Health Organization for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More WHO Academy by the World Health Organization Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using WHO Academy by the World Health Organization, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running WHO Academy by the World Health Organization on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.