Where is my OBD2 port? Find it! is a free Android App developed by Outils OBD Facile, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Where is my OBD2 port? Find it! PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
You can't find the OBD2 diagnostic socket in your car? Use our search engine to locate your OBD connector!
The norm states that the OBD port must be the vehicle cabin but depending on the make and model, it may or may not be easy to locate…
With our app "Where is my OBD2 port? Find it !" you can easily find yours and diagnose your vehicle.
More than 800 different cars in the app : Thanks for your collaboration!
The aim of this app is to be collaborative and to help users find their OBD socket. If your vehicle is not yet in the list and you know where the OBD connector is located, do not hesitate to send photos via the " send photos " option of the application. It will help many users.
We already have more than 500 different vehicles in our database including the following makes:
Where is my OBD2 port? Find it! provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Real Car Racing the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Where is my OBD2 port? Find it! on PC
To download and install Where is my OBD2 port? Find it! for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Where is my OBD2 port? Find it! on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Where is my OBD2 port? Find it! on PC.
Download Where is my OBD2 port? Find it! for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Where is my OBD2 port? Find it! Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Where is my OBD2 port? Find it!, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Where is my OBD2 port? Find it! on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.