WhatsMock Pro (Ad-Free) is a free Android App developed by Playfake, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on WhatsMock Pro (Ad-Free) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Create fake chat conversations and fool your friends.
Fake Chat lets you create realistic mocks of chat conversations and share it with your friends. Create Whats Prank contacts and conversation and have fun with your friends and family.
– Create Fake Profile
– Send Fake Conversation
– Add Fake Status
– Full emoji support
– Control both sides of the conversation
– Image, Video and Audio support
– Fake call
– Take screenshot and share
– List of call logs
– WhatsMock Editor
– Stay tuned for more…
DISCLAIMER: This app is intended for entertainment purposes only and is not affiliated with any other messaging app in any way. This app does not try to compete with or replace the original.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced WhatsMock Pro (Ad-Free) first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Fitness RPG – Gamify Your Pedometer New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install WhatsMock Pro (Ad-Free) on PC
To download and install WhatsMock Pro (Ad-Free) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type WhatsMock Pro (Ad-Free) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy WhatsMock Pro (Ad-Free) on PC.
Download WhatsMock Pro (Ad-Free) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More WhatsMock Pro (Ad-Free) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using WhatsMock Pro (Ad-Free), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running WhatsMock Pro (Ad-Free) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.