What time is it? Clock 4 kids is the newest Educational release developed and published by mogu mogu educational. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on What time is it? Clock 4 kids PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
"What time is it?" helps kids to learn how to read clock and tell time.
NEW: 2 new bonus levels helps to learn 24 hours and time in day and at night.
Fourteen levels with increasing difficulty allow a child to get familiar with the clock and how time "works". Funny "talking" clock says what time it shows and provide a variety of exercises to the learning material.
The clock can "speak" following languages: English (computer voice, if your device supports it), German (computer voice), Spanish (computer voice), Portuguese (computer voice) and Russian.
It also very helpful for learning of foreign languages such Spanish, German or Portuguese.
This full version contains:
– all fourteen levels (from simple presentations of minute and hour hands to understanding of "half past one", "quarter to five" and the time difference)
– no ads
– no "in-app" products
What time is it? Clock 4 kids provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Learn Japanese Pro Phrasebook New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install What time is it? Clock 4 kids on PC
To download and install What time is it? Clock 4 kids for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type What time is it? Clock 4 kids on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy What time is it? Clock 4 kids on PC.
Download What time is it? Clock 4 kids for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More What time is it? Clock 4 kids Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using What time is it? Clock 4 kids, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running What time is it? Clock 4 kids on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.