Wham! is a free Arcade Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Wham! PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
🎯Aim the ball in the hole to reach the goal!
✔an ultimate challenge! hundreds of levels!
✔Swipe your finger and roll the ball，just in the hole！
🏃Have fun while playing!
Wham! provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: iPhone XS Max wallpapers: 30 images for a bigger screen [Guide]
Download and Install Wham! on PC
To download and install Wham! for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Wham! on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Wham! on PC.
Download Wham! for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Wham! Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Wham!, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Wham! on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.