WeNote – Color Notes, To-do, Reminders & Calendar is a free Productivity App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on WeNote – Color Notes, To-do, Reminders & Calendar PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Best notepad on earth.
WeNote is a simple and easy to use note taking app. You can create color notes, to-do lists, reminders and calendar quickly.
You can lock notes and to-do lists via PIN, pattern, password or fingerprint, to protect confidential information.
When you write down notes, emails, phone numbers, messages, cooking recipes, diary, journal, shopping lists and to-do lists, you will realize this is the easiest and quickest to use notepad on earth. 😁
WeNote is a privacy-focused notepad. WeNote can work offline perfectly, even without Internet connection. No login required.
You may jot down note on the go, if anything came across your mind. No complicated step. No internet required. Once you see WeNote, you will instantly know how to use it to organize your life.
WeNote enables effortless setup reminder by taking notes on the calendar. WeNote reminds you of the saved note on the date, so that you will never miss anything important.
WeNote makes note taking so much easy!
• Create color notes and to-do lists
• Organize using label and color
• Labels designed as tabs, to let you swipe between labels in blazing fast speed
• Pictures as attachment. A picture is worth a thousand words. You can add unlimited pictures into a note
• Drawing and handwriting as attachment
• Audio recording allows hands free note-taking. You can add unlimited audio recordings into a note. (Premium)
• Lock app, notes and to-do lists via PIN, pattern, password or fingerprint
• Completed to-do lists will move to bottom
• Customize via various fonts, viewing modes and sorting modes
• 11 different color themes including French rose pink. You can change the app color theme based on your personal taste. (Premium)
• Unlimited color choices are available for you to categorize and organize notes easily. (Premium)
• Reminders and calendar, with lunar calendar supported
• Advanced reminder. Able to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, and highly customizable
• Show holidays on calendar, which supports up to 250 countries, 3,680 states & provinces
• Stick note to status bar
• Secure sync to cloud storage
• Local backup and restore
• Share note and attachment to email, SMS, social networking & messaging apps
• Accept shared note and attachment from other apps
• Switch between note and to-do lists, seamlessly
• Search notes and to-do lists, instantly
• Various types of home widget – Note list (Premium), Calendar (Premium), Quick add, Sticky note
7 days free trial is provided for every premium feature. You may extend free trial period, by watching rewarded video ad.
We place great emphasis on data reliability. We provide 2 reliable ways, to ensure you will never lose any notes, to-do lists, attachments.
• Secure sync to cloud storage: This is the most recommended way, to avoid data loss. After sync, the data is stored in cloud storage App Data folder. For security purpose, cloud storage App Data folder is not visible to user.
• Local backup and restore: If you have privacy concern on storing the data in cloud storage, you may use this way to avoid data loss. Backups are removed when WeNote is uninstalled.
Of course, you may choose to use both ways too.
Please refer to https://www.wenote.me/faq#h.p_MCAbHUyem5hi if you can't sync to cloud storage.
Reminder doesn't work reliably for certain devices. Their over aggressive Battery management mode, have prevent reminder to work in background. Please turn off that "feature", allow WeNote runs in background, if you want reminder to work reliably.
Please read https://www.wenote.me/faq#h.p_NpdSxR34YQaj for solution.
Long press on desktop home screen, you may choose between various home widgets.
WeNote – Color Notes, To-do, Reminders & Calendar provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Improve The Linux Clipboard With CopyQ [Guide]
Download and Install WeNote – Color Notes, To-do, Reminders & Calendar on PC
To download and install WeNote – Color Notes, To-do, Reminders & Calendar for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type WeNote – Color Notes, To-do, Reminders & Calendar on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy WeNote – Color Notes, To-do, Reminders & Calendar on PC.
Download WeNote – Color Notes, To-do, Reminders & Calendar for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More WeNote – Color Notes, To-do, Reminders & Calendar Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using WeNote – Color Notes, To-do, Reminders & Calendar, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running WeNote – Color Notes, To-do, Reminders & Calendar on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.