Weill Cornell Medicine is a free Android App developed by Weill Cornell Medicine, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Weill Cornell Medicine PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
If you are already a patient of a Weill Cornell Medicine physician, log in to the app using your Weill Cornell Connect account and take advantage of these helpful features:
• Communicate with your physician: Get answers to your medical questions directly on your device.
• Manage your appointments: Schedule your next appointment, or view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
• eCheck-in: Save time and conveniently check-in electronically for your upcoming appointment.
• Access your test results: View your results and your physician's comments within days.
• Request prescription refills: Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications
• Bill Pay: View and pay your bill quickly and securely.
• Review your health summary: View a convenient summary of important information in your health record.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Weill Cornell Medicine first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Sky Rusher Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Weill Cornell Medicine on PC
To download and install Weill Cornell Medicine for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Weill Cornell Medicine on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Weill Cornell Medicine on PC.
Download Weill Cornell Medicine for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Weill Cornell Medicine Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Weill Cornell Medicine, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Weill Cornell Medicine on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.