Webroot SecureWeb Browser is the newest Tools release developed and published by Webroot Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Webroot SecureWeb Browser PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Webroot SecureWeb™ Browser provides a feature-rich secure web browser, including:
►Protection for your identity and financial information from malicious websites when using the Internet
►Password management is supported on your mobile device so that passwords can be securely accessed while on the go when paired with Webroot Internet Security Plus or Internet Security Complete for your PC.
►Real-time protection and alerts of viruses and potentially malicious websites from Webroot’s advanced URL reputation database
►Tabbed browsing feature simplifies multitasking and navigation online
Surf with confidence with the protection of the cloud managed Webroot SecureWeb browser.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Webroot SecureWeb Browser first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: What Is Network Topology In Computer Networking [Guide]
Download and Install Webroot SecureWeb Browser on PC
To download and install Webroot SecureWeb Browser for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Webroot SecureWeb Browser on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Webroot SecureWeb Browser on PC.
Download Webroot SecureWeb Browser for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Webroot SecureWeb Browser Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Webroot SecureWeb Browser, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Webroot SecureWeb Browser on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.