WEBFLEET Mobile is the newest Business release developed and published by Webfleet Solutions. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on WEBFLEET Mobile PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Control your fleet operation when away from your desk with WEBFLEET Mobile.
The WEBFLEET Mobile app makes life easier for fleet managers with:
Vehicle and asset tracking: Locate your vehicles or assets in real time, see where they’re headed and get driver information.
Maps view: Find a single vehicle or your entire fleet on TomTom Maps or Google Maps.
Traffic: Plan routes with TomTom or Google Traffic information viewable on the map.
Messages: View text, status and order messages. Send messages straight to the driver’s PRO Driver Terminal.
Trip data: Access previously recorded trip data by date for a single vehicle or the entire fleet.
Orders: Dispatch new orders and view the progress of an existing order for a selected vehicle, including the location of the vehicle handling the order and the estimated time of arrival.
Notifications/alerts: Get instant alerts whenever a vehicle enters or leaves a previously designated geo area and when the order status changes.
Please note this is NOT a NAVIGATION app. This app is for relevant subscribers to the WEBFLEET fleet management solution only.
For optimal app performance, please ensure your WEBFLEET user rights are set up with the appropriate access for you to effectively manage your fleet operations.
Want to find out more about this award-winning fleet management solution? Then check out www.webfleet.com.
System Requirements to use the WEBFLEET Mobile app
Android 6.0 and higher
The minimum screen size supported is 4.0 inches. Not all screen sizes or resolutions are supported yet.
English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Czech, Swedish, Danish
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced WEBFLEET Mobile first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: My City : High School the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install WEBFLEET Mobile on PC
To download and install WEBFLEET Mobile for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type WEBFLEET Mobile on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy WEBFLEET Mobile on PC.
Download WEBFLEET Mobile for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More WEBFLEET Mobile Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using WEBFLEET Mobile, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running WEBFLEET Mobile on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.