Web – Workspace ONE is the newest Business release developed and published by VMware Workspace ONE. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Web – Workspace ONE PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Experience intuitive, secure browsing across intranet, internet and web apps. Workspace ONE Web gives you instant access to your company’s internal network sites while you’re on the go without the hassle of manually connecting to a VPN.
**Instantly Access Company Sites and Intranet**
Enjoy frictionless access to your organization’s websites and intranet in a flash without manually configuring a VPN.
**Find All of Your Bookmarks in One Place**
Your company can push bookmarks down to your app for you to easily locate. You can also edit and remove bookmarks or add your own. Having a hard time locating your bookmarks? Tap the action grid at the bottom and tap “Bookmarks”.
**Scan QR Codes on the Fly**
Need to scan a QR code? Navigate to the Browser’s URL address bar, tap the code on the right, enable access to the camera and your device is ready to scan!
To optimize security and productivity for your device, VMware will need to collect some device identity information, such as:
• Phone Number
• Serial Number
• UDID (Universal Device Identifier)
• IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identifier)
• SIM Card Identifier
• Mac Address
• Currently Connected SSID
Web – Workspace ONE provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: How To Fix Alarm Not Ringing On iOS 11 [Guide]
Download and Install Web – Workspace ONE on PC
To download and install Web – Workspace ONE for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Web – Workspace ONE on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Web – Workspace ONE on PC.
Download Web – Workspace ONE for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Web – Workspace ONE Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Web – Workspace ONE, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Web – Workspace ONE on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.