Web Browser – Secure Explorer is a free Android App developed by iJoysoft, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Web Browser – Secure Explorer PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Web Browser Lite is an ultra lightweight mobile browser and web explorer which can give you rapid browsing speed and secure surfing experience.
Web Browser Lite can protect you from malicious threats and protect your privacy. One of the Most Trusted Browser for Privacy.
It designed for both Android phone and tablet.
– Ultra lightweight
– Web surfing speed acceleration
– Secure Browsing
– Incognito browsing. Private browse the web without saving any web surfing history.
– Homepage Speed Dial
– Personalized bookmarks
– Easy save your favorite sites
– Text search
– Fast download
– Super easy copy/paste
– Small Footprint
– Full-screen mode
– Search engine switch
– Quick search: Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other default search engines
– Supports Adobe Flash Player
– User Agent settings
– Font size adjustment
– Advanced Gesture feature
– Sharing – Super-easy and intuitive ways to share mobile contents through Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS and other social media channels.
– Fast navigation
Free download to try this fast, safe, lightweight and smart Android Mobile Browser;
Web Browser – Secure Explorer provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: 5 Best Gentoo Linux Derivatives To Try Out [Guide]
Download and Install Web Browser – Secure Explorer on PC
To download and install Web Browser – Secure Explorer for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Web Browser – Secure Explorer on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Web Browser – Secure Explorer on PC.
Download Web Browser – Secure Explorer for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Web Browser – Secure Explorer Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Web Browser – Secure Explorer, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Web Browser – Secure Explorer on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.