Web Browser for Android is a free Communication App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Web Browser for Android PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Web Browser for Android is the free web browser. The Web Browser is fast and easy to use, with the latest security and privacy features to help you stay safe on the internet.
– Tabbed Internet Browsing
– Incognito Mode: Private browse the web without saving any browser history.
– Security: Keep your browsing safe & private.
– Fast: Get to the internet faster, with quick start-up and page load times
– Supports Adobe Flash Player
– Supports Homepage, Bookmarks, History, Small Footprint and Full-screen mode.
– Super easy copy/paste
– Quick search by popular search engines
– User Agent settings
– Advanced Gesture feature
– Sharing: Super-easy and intuitive ways to share mobile contents through social media channels.
– QR Code Scanner
– Advanced Settings
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Web Browser for Android first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to disable email tracking in Gmail [Guide]
Download and Install Web Browser for Android on PC
To download and install Web Browser for Android for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Web Browser for Android on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Web Browser for Android on PC.
Download Web Browser for Android for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Web Browser for Android Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Web Browser for Android, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Web Browser for Android on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.