Web Browser – Fast, Private & News is the newest Social release developed and published by Leopard V7. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Web Browser – Fast, Private & News PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Web Browser is a fast, secure, lightweight and smart internet explorer browser for Android, with fast loading speed and one of the Most Trusted Browser for Privacy.
Save and Private Browsing, tracking protection can block parts of Web pages that may track your browsing activity.
Web Browser News has a built-in news feed that helps you find more content you’ll love.
– Browsing speed acceleration
– Browse privately: Use private tabs to go incognito anywhere on the internet without leaving a trace on your device.
– Homepage shortcuts – Easy save your favorite sites
– Bookmarks & History
– A range of news channels
– Fast downloads
– Super easy copy/paste
– Night Mode – read more comfortably at night.
– Text size settings – – Read comfortably on any screen
– Data Saving
– Quick search: Google, Yahoo, Bing, and other default search engines
– Scan QR code
– User Agent settings
– Supports Adobe Flash Player
– Advanced Gesture feature
– Sharing – Super-easy and intuitive ways to share mobile contents through Facebook, Twitter, Email, SMS and other social media channels.
– Advanced Settings
Web Browser gives you the power to take back control of your Web browsing experience.
All news sources and blogs are powered by NewsAPI.org
Web Browser – Fast, Private & News provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Epic Heroes War: Gods Battle Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Web Browser – Fast, Private & News on PC
To download and install Web Browser – Fast, Private & News for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Web Browser – Fast, Private & News on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Web Browser – Fast, Private & News on PC.
Download Web Browser – Fast, Private & News for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Web Browser – Fast, Private & News Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Web Browser – Fast, Private & News, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Web Browser – Fast, Private & News on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.