Weave the Line is a free Puzzle Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Weave the Line PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Drag any line to a point, and divide it into two new lines; the new lines can also be divided. Again and again, a few lines can weave countless wonderful patterns. Some patterns look simple but intriguing, others look complicated but regular. You just need to observe and try, and you will enjoy a series of joys !
– Three game modes:
• CLASSIC: base on core gameplay
• MIRROR: each line displays a mirror
• 2 COLORS: two types of lines need to be controlled
– A total of 265 challenging levels
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask about our opinion, Weave the Line provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Three Point Contest – My Basketball Team New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Weave the Line on PC
To download and install Weave the Line for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Weave the Line on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Weave the Line on PC.
Download Weave the Line for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Weave the Line Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Weave the Line, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Weave the Line on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.