WeatherShot is a free Android App developed by byss mobile, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on WeatherShot PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is not another boring weather forecast app ;)!
Welcome to best Weather Photo Editor, featuring weather overlay edit.
Create your own weather channel in your social network.
How does it work?
With Weathershot you can edit photo and share the weather report from the place where your are now – on top of your favourite photo that you have just snapped with your smartphone camera. Then you can use photo editor to crop, filter and apply weather text.
Edit inspirational & informational photos to share quickly and easily. In seconds you can check weather edit weather overlay and talk weather.
App knows where you are in certain moment and show it on overlay added to your photo!
Text editor – add your own text or comment to photo customized by Weathershot? No problem!
Photo editor – crop and apply camera photo filters.
Share it to any social channel in a flash or send it via SMS or e-mail.
Make your friends jealous, place a perfect weather report on top of your edited photo!
Use weather editor with over 100 different skins.
You can easily choose your favourite skin, various weather data: from current temperature and simple info about the location to very detailed forecast with air pressure, temperature, rain, wind strength and direction.
You can also choose the period of the displayed forecast: today, next few days or a whole week.
Photo editor with filters & weather overlay editor with custom skins for every weather situation.
Weather works in Celsius & Fahrenheit, kilometers, miles.
Install and share the weather with friends! Let the good weather be always good for you!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced WeatherShot first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How To Host A Mumble Server On Linux [Guide]
Download and Install WeatherShot on PC
To download and install WeatherShot for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type WeatherShot on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy WeatherShot on PC.
Download WeatherShot for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More WeatherShot Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using WeatherShot, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running WeatherShot on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.