Weather Underground: Forecasts is a free Android App developed by Weather Underground, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Weather Underground: Forecasts PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The new Weather Underground Android app provides the world's most accurate hyper-local weather forecasts in addition to interactive radar, satellite maps and severe weather alerts. Powered by our unique community of weather enthusiasts reporting live data from weather stations in their own backyards, this crowd-sourced data generates forecasts targeted to your precise location.
What’s New in Version 5.8
● Smart Forecasts
● Bug fixes
● Status notification: instantly view current temperature and conditions
● Current conditions from your local weather station include temperature, feels like, wind speed & direction, humidity, dew point, visibility
● 10-day Forecasts (Daily, Hourly) + text summary
● Interactive Map showing all the personal weather stations in your neighborhood with animated radar, satellite, and much more data
● Favorite Locations and Recent Searches
● Crowd reporting
● Light or Dark mode
● Switch between Forecast on Demand & NWS Forecast
● National Weather Service Radio
● Health Tile: Monitor air quality, UV risk, & local flu outbreaks
● Customizable Widgets
● Push notifications: keep an eye out for extreme weather with severe weather alerts
● Purchase ad free subscriptions for $1.99 per year
WHAT MAKES THIS WEATHER APP DIFFERENT FROM OTHER APPS?
WE FILL IN THE GAPS
Our 250,000+ personal weather stations report the most localized weather conditions. The data that we collect from our user-owned weather stations fills in the gaps between the airport weather stations that other weather services rely upon to generate forecasts – meaning our data is generated from actual data points in your neighborhood.
INTERACTIVE WEATHER & RADAR MAP
The most interactive weather map on mobile allows you to select from different weather overlays including current conditions, animated radar, satellite, webcams and severe weather. Customize the map by selecting specific data layers or choose from the various map presets such as severe alerts.
Sky reports let you tell us if the sky conditions we’re reporting are what you're actually observing. If you see something different you can report the conditions you're experiencing for the benefit of other app users. Hazard reports allow you to report any hazardous road conditions you experience to help other people in your area.
ABOUT WEATHER UNDERGROUND
Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, CA.
Ask about our opinion, Weather Underground: Forecasts provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: FotMob World Cup 2018 on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Weather Underground: Forecasts on PC
To download and install Weather Underground: Forecasts for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Weather Underground: Forecasts on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Weather Underground: Forecasts on PC.
Download Weather Underground: Forecasts for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Weather Underground: Forecasts Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Weather Underground: Forecasts, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Weather Underground: Forecasts on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.