Weather – Routing – Navigation is a free Weather App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Weather – Routing – Navigation PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
SailGrib WR is a complete and easy to use navigation app: weather, tides, tidal currents, routing, NMEA, AIS, charts.
If you are a recreational boater, inshore or offshore racer, SailGrib WR covers all your needs:
– Weather and current acquisition before departure (grib files, isobaric maps, satellite images)
– Routing: optimize your navigation according to your wishes. Use one of our 400+ polars or simply build your own.
– Charts: subscribe to GeoGarage raster charts (SHOM, UKHO, NOAA …. ) or use your charts from the Navionics Boating app.
– Offshore weather with Iridium Go!
– AIS with alarms
– Performance tracking with your NMEA data
– Visualize, share and analyze your sailing trips with Navygatio (Beta)
All this for an extremely low cost compared to traditional solutions.
SailGrib WR was voted in April 2021 "Best Multi-Tasking Sailing Application with Multiple Essential Features" by the world's leading global boat rental platform Zizoo (https://www.zizoo.com/en/m/best-sailing-apps-for-yacht-cruising)
SailGrib WR is used by many sailors in competition: Vendée Globe (Armel Tripon), Figaro 3, Mini 650, IRC…
Note: If you play Virtual Regatta Offshore, use SailGrib4VR to do your routing and send your progs directly to VR. It is very efficient!
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Weather – Routing – Navigation first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: 501 Epic Adventure Room Escape Game Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Weather – Routing – Navigation on PC
To download and install Weather – Routing – Navigation for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Weather – Routing – Navigation on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Weather – Routing – Navigation on PC.
Download Weather – Routing – Navigation for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Weather – Routing – Navigation Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Weather – Routing – Navigation, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Weather – Routing – Navigation on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.