Weather From DMI and YR is a free Weather App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Weather From DMI and YR PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
This is a danish weather app, providing you with the weather for cities in the entire world.
Get the weather from MET(YR.no) from your current position or search a city from all over the world.
There are some extra features from DMI only relevant to Denmark. Like weather alerts, radar and weather maps.
Use it to check sunset and sunrise for all cities in the world. Including how much the day has decreased/increased.
PLEASE NOTICE: It can be used in all countries. Especially Yr.no is well supported with weather forecast from your current position. The weather forecast from DMI itself are not translated from Danish(but should still make sense for most:-))
This app shows the city weather from most cities in the world. It use the Danish Meteorological Institute(DMI).
Data to yr forecasts are from the Norwegian Meteorological Institut(MET), which is the same provider as YR.NO use.
It is presented nice and fast.
There is also a widget with current weather from openweathermap.org. Here you can see temperature, wind, pressure and humidity.
Please notice that since I'm only allowed to show the city weather directly inside the app, the rest of the features are links to DMI. Choose between mobile version or desktop version.
– World Weather
– Hour table for next 3 days
– Chill factor for the coming 3 days
– Notices regarding dangerous weather in Denmark. Select counties to receive from..
– Temperature notice. Possible in the whole world.
– Sunrise and sunset for your position.
– City weather from position(only in Denmark), list or postal code(only danish cities)
– Latest radar from DMI
– 2 days widget
– 3-9 days widget
– Weather now with temperature, wind, pressure.
– Add as many widgets as you want.
– Latest weather maps with forecast for rainfall, humidity, wind and temperature(Denmark only)
– City weather has Smart zoom with double click and pinch zoom.
– 2 days weather forecast from DMI Weather
– 3-9 days weather forecast from DMI Weather
– 10-15 days weather forecast
– Set uncertainty fro rainfall to and from(only in denmark)
– Weather at sea
– UV index
– Weather alerts
Should you have any problems please sent me an email andI will try to fix it.
Also get my Tekst Tv app DR/TV2 TV
Ask about our opinion, Weather From DMI and YR provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: ai.type Free Emoji Keyboard 2020 New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Weather From DMI and YR on PC
To download and install Weather From DMI and YR for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Weather From DMI and YR on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Weather From DMI and YR on PC.
Download Weather From DMI and YR for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Weather From DMI and YR Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Weather From DMI and YR, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Weather From DMI and YR on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.