WazzapMigrator is the newest Communication release developed and published by Nicola Beghin. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on WazzapMigrator PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
WazzapMigrator: transfer your WhatsApp history from iPhone to Android
Just switched from iPhone to Android? Don't worry, you can move your WhatsApp history (texts and images) to your brand new Android phone.
– import messages and emoji
– import images, audio, video, documents, locations and contacts
– works even if you already sold/gave away your old iPhone, just be sure to have an iTunes backup on your PC/Mac
VIDEO & HOWTO
– worried about your privacy? when installing take a look at the app's permission: it has no permission to access the internet, so you can be sure your data absolutely can't leave your device
– in-app support line: just click the Contact icon and we'll assist you (response: 24h max)
– more info and advanced help @ https://www.wazzapmigrator.com
– Satisfied or Reimbursed guarantee
*** Basic computer knowledge is required to extract iPhone WhatsApp archive, see https://www.wazzapmigrator.com before buying if you can't do it or just contact me for help ***
WhatsApp © 2018 is a registered trademark of WhatsApp Inc., a California corporation ("WhatsApp"), the owner and operator of whatsapp.com (the "WhatsApp Site"), the WhatsApp software, including WhatsApp Messenger. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced WazzapMigrator first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Zombie Hunter : Battleground Rules the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install WazzapMigrator on PC
To download and install WazzapMigrator for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type WazzapMigrator on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy WazzapMigrator on PC.
Download WazzapMigrator for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More WazzapMigrator Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using WazzapMigrator, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running WazzapMigrator on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.