Wayward Souls is a free Android Game developed by Noodlecake Studios Inc, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Wayward Souls PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Wayward Souls is an action-adventure game built for quick playthroughs and massive amounts of replay value. It was inspired by our previous game, Mage Gauntlet.
Procedurally generated random levels mean that every time you play the game, it's a different experience. Control one of six characters, all with their own unique playstyles, abilities, and equipment. Explore and fight for survival, in combat where your tactics, positioning, and timing matter.
– Fancy control scheme with no virtual buttons or sticks to fumble over.
– Unlock new areas, for increasingly punishing difficulty.
– 13 area types, all with different monsters, potential traps, and rare encounters.
– Each character can find equipment combinations that change their gameplay.
– Victory is based on your increasing skill as a player, not solely on grinding.
– No IAP ever, even for the hats. All content updates will be free for our fans.
– Unprecedented scope and variety for an action-adventure game on Android, maybe anywhere.
Second Update Plans: MFI controller support, some sort of save sync, boss health bars, more character tweaks, Rogue buffs, and more! You can reach us on twitter or facebook to give requests or feedback on the game:
@NoodlecakeGames / facebook.com/noodlecakestudios
@rocketcatgames / facebook.com/rocketcatgames
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Wayward Souls first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Best Mods for MCPE PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Wayward Souls on PC
To download and install Wayward Souls for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Wayward Souls on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Wayward Souls on PC.
Download Wayward Souls for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Wayward Souls Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Wayward Souls, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Wayward Souls on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.