Wave Live Wallpaper is a free Android App developed by Paper World Creation, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Wave Live Wallpaper PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Wave is one of the best live wallpapers for Android. With the latest free update to version 4 the bar has again been raised for android backgrounds and also brings full Android TV support. Now you can set Wave as your screensaver, Android TV backdrop and live wallpaper!
The core features of the live wallpaper are:
✔ smooth animations
✔ realtime 3D graphics
✔ full control over customization in the powerful theme editor (background, animation, colors etc.)
✔ you can save your own presets and share them with other people
✔ beautiful factory presets enable you to quickly change the looks
✔ simple import of presets with QR-codes or hyperlinks for sharing your own wallpaper
✔ low battery usage
✔ online repository for more user presets.
✔ Android TV support. (Android TV backdrop / screensaver)
✔ Android screensaver support (phone/tablet)
✔ Google TV (Chromecast) support *NEW*
Wave – a sweet Live Wallpaper app for Android (4.8 / 5 Stars) | AndroidTapp.com
A very nice live wallpaper.. Highly customizable, soothing, easy on the battery,.. Nice and unique addition to your phone' | playboard.me
crazy beautiful and probably makes your phone 6 times cooler' | androidstatic.com
Wave is not a simple photo background or video background live wallpaper. It is not limited to a specific resolution (i.e. FullHD or 4K) instead it uses the devices default screen resolution for rendering this in realtime.
To set Wave as your wallpaper long press your homescreen and select Wave from the list of backgrounds or launch Wave via the app icon from the launcher.
Wave homepage: http://www.paperworldcreation.com/
more presets: http://www.paperworldcreation.com/wave/browse_presets/
Help & troubleshooting
If you experience any problems or if you have questions please visit:
or send us an email. We cannot adequately reply to comments in the play store.
Wave Live Wallpaper provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: The 5 Best Arch Linux AUR Helper Apps To Use [Guide]
Download and Install Wave Live Wallpaper on PC
To download and install Wave Live Wallpaper for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Wave Live Wallpaper on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Wave Live Wallpaper on PC.
Download Wave Live Wallpaper for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Wave Live Wallpaper Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Wave Live Wallpaper, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Wave Live Wallpaper on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.