Wallpapers is a free Personalization App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Wallpapers PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Make the most of your display with beautiful wallpapers and advanced features. Choose one of your own photos, an image from the Google Earth collection, a scenic landscape from Google+, and more. Change it as often as you like, so your phone always represents your style.
• Enjoy a collection that keeps on growing. Access images from Google Earth, Google+, and other partners.
• Double your fun. Show the world one wallpaper on your lock screen, and keep one for yourself on your home screen. (Requires Android™ 7.0, Nougat, and above.)
• Start each day fresh. Pick your favorite category and you’ll get a new wallpaper image each day.
Photos/Media/Files: Needed to allow you to use custom photos as wallpaper.
Storage: Needed to display the currently set wallpaper and to allow you to use custom photos as wallpaper.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Wallpapers first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: ePSXe for Android on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Wallpapers on PC
To download and install Wallpapers for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Wallpapers on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Wallpapers on PC.
Download Wallpapers for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Wallpapers Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Wallpapers, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Wallpapers on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.