Wallet is a free Travel & Local App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Wallet PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
With Wallet you can enjoy full benefits of electronic cards, passes, tickets, coupons and boarding passes on Android. Designed to fully support iOS Passbook and Wallet standards, now you can manage all your passes in your phone.
This application does not support scanning of plastic loyalty cards or paper tickets and converting them into electronic wallet forms.
* Full compatibility with passes issued for iOS Passbook and Wallet platforms
* Automatic pass update
* Clear change notifications on any updates
* Visual highlights of changed fields
* Allows publishing of native app on the pass
* Notifications based on geo position, iBeacon and relevant time
* Support for QR, PDF417, Aztec and Code 128 barcodes
* One-click installation and pass import
* Built-in QR scanner to import passes
* Backup and restore via Google Drive
* Pass grouping by pass type and issuer
* Card stack arrangements via Drag & Drop
* Pass import via email and file system
* Pass export to email and MMS
Please note that this application is not intended for scanning plastic loyalty cards or paper tickets and converting such plastic or paper into electronic wallet forms. To install electronic loyalty cards and/or electronic tickets, please scan dedicated QR codes leading to electronic versions of the tickets/loyalty cards/boarding passes etc, or look for "Install into Wallet" links/buttons. Those QR/links are created and published by electronic passes' issuers such as retail shops, airlines, event organisers etc.
Ask about our opinion, Wallet provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Hustle Castle: Fantasy Kingdom New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Wallet on PC
To download and install Wallet for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Wallet on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Wallet on PC.
Download Wallet for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Wallet Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Wallet, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Wallet on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.