Wall Kickers is a free Action Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Wall Kickers PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Starting from the bottom,
Then jumping wall to wall,
Deftly dodging, swiftly scaling,
Trying not to fall,
Backflipping will launch you back,
And spin you round and round,
But don’t mistime cos if you drop,
You’ll plummet to the ground.
Wall Kickers provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Contacts on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Wall Kickers on PC
To download and install Wall Kickers for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Wall Kickers on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Wall Kickers on PC.
Download Wall Kickers for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Wall Kickers Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Wall Kickers, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Wall Kickers on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.