Walking: Pedometer diet is a free Android App developed by AGI Applications, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Walking: Pedometer diet PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
You can track the number of steps, time, your distance traveled and calories burned by using this free pedometer. Useful for anyone who likes to walk or run and work out his or her health.
This pedometer counts your steps by using the motion sensor of your mobile phone and works best if you have confirmed your cell phone to your belt or carry in your pocket.
Note: Some mobile phones turn off when applications running in the background. This is no fault of the application.
Ask about our opinion, Walking: Pedometer diet provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Eleven on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Walking: Pedometer diet on PC
To download and install Walking: Pedometer diet for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Walking: Pedometer diet on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Walking: Pedometer diet on PC.
Download Walking: Pedometer diet for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Walking: Pedometer diet Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Walking: Pedometer diet, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Walking: Pedometer diet on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.