Wakie Voice Chat – Talk to Strangers is a free Social App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Wakie Voice Chat – Talk to Strangers PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Tap a button and instantly find the right person to talk to. Wakie is the place where you can feel safe expressing your thoughts and feelings with people who eventually may turn into your real friends. Chat on any topic or start a free phone call with people all over the world!
Whether you want to get rid of boredom, practice a foreign language, or even share your personal experience and problems, on Wakie you can get it within a few seconds!
CREATE AND FIND TOPICS YOU CARE ABOUT
● Search through the Live Feed to find a topic you’d love to discuss with real people. Movies, music, ideas for gifts, parenting, business, or favorite recipes — with Wakie, you’ll never feel alone;
● Create your own topics to discuss things that matter to you personally or get a piece of life advice from someone who’s dealing with the same issues;
● Use a special Carousel section where you can choose among people who want to have a call right now. Just swipe their profiles and topics to find a perfect one;
● Stay in touch with people you like or enjoyed a conversation before by adding them to your favorite list. That’s how you also get instant access to their topics.
GET ON A PHONE CALL WITH PEOPLE ACROSS THE GLOBE
● Start a call with just one tap by sending requests to persons in whose topics you’re interested in. The world is full of like-minded people who haven’t got to know each other yet;
● You can also disable calls when creating topics. Express your true feelings in the chat if you are comfortable with text conversations only;
● Feel free to accept requests from other people only after you check out their profiles and are ready to start a dialogue.
A SAFE PLACE WHERE YOU CAN BE YOUR TRUE SELF
● Feel safe to openly share your issues and thoughts with others. Don’t be afraid that your relatives or friends will find your profile online;
● Set any nickname if you don’t want to show your real name to the global community where millions of people can feel like home;
● Wakie is a discrimination-free space. Our algorithms detect and report harmful content to hundreds of moderators who review and, if necessary, ban violating users;
● Discuss things that you were afraid to share with your closest friends. Sometimes Wakie’s members can give you the best advice, so you can see that the world is full of kind people and your potential soulmates.
COMPLIMENT OTHERS WITH SPECIAL GIFTS
● Send some special compliments to other people by choosing from dozens of colorful and meaningful stickers;
● Loved your conversation with the someone? Send them one of the thematic gifts to show your gratitude, say thank you, or just make someone a little happier;
● Receive compliments from other people. It not only can make your day brighter but lead to new conversations and friendships.
JOIN CLUBS TO MAKE YOUR CONNECTIONS DEEPER
● Search through thousands of clubs where people unite based on their interests and goals;
● Choose groups that suits you the most — whether it’d be a community of gamers, a place for book lovers, a language club, or just some random chats to have fun;
● Create your clubs and invite your friends and strangers to always stay in touch on things that bother you the most.
GET THE MOST OUT OF WAKIE
● Choose our Wakie Plus subscription if you want to make your profile and conversations even more personal;
● Create a unique form of your profile picture, add some fancy badges, and choose a background of any color you want;
● Promote your topics and get them to the top of the Live Feed, so even more people could see them;
● Get an even deeper experience by choosing people from the feed or carousel based on personal filters. With Wakie Plus you can also see who visited your profile and get back to a topic you’ve already swiped.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Wakie Voice Chat – Talk to Strangers first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Engly: Learn English via Video PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Wakie Voice Chat – Talk to Strangers on PC
To download and install Wakie Voice Chat – Talk to Strangers for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Wakie Voice Chat – Talk to Strangers on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Wakie Voice Chat – Talk to Strangers on PC.
Download Wakie Voice Chat – Talk to Strangers for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Wakie Voice Chat – Talk to Strangers Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Wakie Voice Chat – Talk to Strangers, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Wakie Voice Chat – Talk to Strangers on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.