VSCO is the newest Photography release developed and published by VSCO. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on VSCO PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Shoot and edit your images with our superior mobile presets, film-inspired presets, and advanced camera controls. Publish images or curate others to your VSCO profile.
Explore content from the people you follow, curated work from the community, and exclusive editorial content.
Join a creative community with no public followers, likes or comments. Find and follow friends and people from around the world.
VSCO X Membership
VSCO X membership includes over 100 classic mobile VSCO presets, exclusive new Film X™ presets and tools, plus new additions added monthly. VSCO X is a powerful digital darkroom on your phone, raising the bar for mobile photo editing.
VSCO X includes the revolutionary Film X™ tools and presets. New film stocks will be added monthly to the already impressive selection, including:
– Kodak Portra 160 (KP1)
– Kodak Portra 400 (KP4)
– Kodak Portra 800 (KP8)
– Kodak Ektar 100 (KE1)
-Kodak Gold 200 (KG2)
-Kodak UltraMax 400 (KU4)
-Kodak T-Max 3200 (KT32)
-Kodak Tri-X (KX4)
-Ilford HP5 (IH5)
-Fuji Pro 400H (FP4)
-Fuji Provia 400X (FR4)
-Fuji Neopan 1600 (FN16)
-Fuji Pro 800Z (FP8)
-Fuji Superia 100 (FS1)
-Fuji Superia 400 (FS4)
Ask about our opinion, VSCO provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: My Free Farm 2 New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install VSCO on PC
To download and install VSCO for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type VSCO on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy VSCO on PC.
Download VSCO for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More VSCO Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using VSCO, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running VSCO on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.