VR Flight Simulator is a free Simulation Game which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on VR Flight Simulator PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Simply one of the best VR Flight Simulators currently for mobile devices.
– Feel what it's like flying inside the cockpit of a real aircraft, by simply using your smartphone.
– Interact with many buttons and switches.
– Push-back, taxi to runway, take-off, fly, land.
Watch the video and see for yourself.
This app is compatible with all VR headsets suitable for mobile devices (such as cardboard and others). You may have to scan the appropriate headset QR code that provides the best vision adjustmens and quality for you.
* Realistic physics (real-time aerodynamic calculations)
* Ground controls (steering, brakes, pushback)
* Flight controls (roll and pitch)
* Interact with cockpit
– Start/shut down engines
– Control thrust amount
– start/stop pushback
– landing gear
– ultra-realistic Airbus 320 cockpit
– realistic airport environment (buildings, taxiways, parking area with jetways, runways)
– realistic terrain and sea
– about 2.500 square kilometer area with high resolution ground texture and sea
– Realistic sound effects
– ATC chatter
– Engine sound effects (spool up, reverse thrust, idle)
– other sound effects
– GPWS callouts
– wing view
– Due to detailed graphics, smartphones with low processing power might have trouble running the application at a high frame rate.
– Application has been tested and runs smoothly (50-60 FPS) on phones such as the Samsung Galaxy S6, S7, Note 4 or equivalent.
VR Flight Simulator provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Sponge Neighbor Bob Adventures 3D New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install VR Flight Simulator on PC
To download and install VR Flight Simulator for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type VR Flight Simulator on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy VR Flight Simulator on PC.
Download VR Flight Simulator for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More VR Flight Simulator Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using VR Flight Simulator, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running VR Flight Simulator on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.