VPN Proxy by Avast SecureLine – Anonymous Security is a free Android App developed by Avast Software, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on VPN Proxy by Avast SecureLine – Anonymous Security PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
SecureLine VPN Proxy by Avast is an ANONYMOUS , UNLIMITED, FAST and SECURE VPN Proxy service, simply a must have VPN security app for Android! Unblock restricted sites and apps, become anonymous online and protect yourself on public WiFi hotspots.
Avast protects 400 million people worldwide, making it a trusted VPN Proxy on the market. Protect your device too.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE AVAST SECURELINE VPN PROXY?
■ Fast and Reliable: Large coverage of VPN servers worldwide ensures a fast service
■ Unlimited VPN: Use the VPN as much as you want without any limitations
■ Simple: Start using the VPN with one-button activation
■ Trusted: Join over 400 million users who trust Avast
■ Change Your Location: Connect to VPN servers in 22 countries around the world
■ Uninterrupted Connection: Reconnect automatically to VPN when switching from data to Wi-Fi
■ Top Quality Customer Service: Get fast and reliable support
WHY SHOULD YOU USE AVAST SECURELINE VPN PROXY?
■ Unblock restricted sites and apps, unlock content
If you travel and need Web access from different locations, you may find some websites blocked, but with the Avast VPN, you can unblock websites and even apps. Use our VPN servers (located in multiple countries) to access more Web content from your phone, as the geo-IP address shown will be different from the real one.
Does the Wi-Fi connection restrict certain apps? Unblock any app you need instantly.
■ Encrypt your connection on unsecured public Wi-Fi
Our private encryption VPN ‘tunnel’ prevents hackers from stealing your data via public/open Wi-Fi hotspots. Secure your Wi-Fi and privacy with our highly secured VPN service.
■ Private, anonymous browsing
Browse websites anonymously and get private access. Your Internet connection will appear to originate from a different location. Use it to hide and anonymize your banking logins, chats, emails and payments.
■ VPN on/off dashboard widget
Adds a simple one-click widget to your dashboard so you can turn the secure connection on/off with one click. Best for quick hotspot shield security.
HOW DOES A VPN WORK?
Avast SecureLine is a VPN service that protects you from data theft by using a virtual encryption shield ‘tunnel’ to secure your public/open Wi-Fi connections. Once secured, your communications are impossible for any intruder to spy on.
Start your 7-day free trial now followed by a monthly subscription or a 14-day free trial followed by yearly subscription. Cancel your subscription anytime via payments.google.com.
Find more info at http://www.avast.com/secureline-android
VPN Proxy by Avast SecureLine – Anonymous Security provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Lucky Craft Master Exploration the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install VPN Proxy by Avast SecureLine – Anonymous Security on PC
To download and install VPN Proxy by Avast SecureLine – Anonymous Security for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type VPN Proxy by Avast SecureLine – Anonymous Security on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy VPN Proxy by Avast SecureLine – Anonymous Security on PC.
Download VPN Proxy by Avast SecureLine – Anonymous Security for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More VPN Proxy by Avast SecureLine – Anonymous Security Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using VPN Proxy by Avast SecureLine – Anonymous Security, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running VPN Proxy by Avast SecureLine – Anonymous Security on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.