Vpn Hosts (ad blocker & no root & support ipv6 ) is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Vpn Hosts (ad blocker & no root & support ipv6 ) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Vpn Hosts app helping developers customized hosts(/system/etc/hosts) File on no root android devices.
The Virtual Hosts app can also be used to do block ads.(as ad blocker)
example Hosts File: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/x-falcon/Virtual-Hosts/master/example_hosts.txt
Video Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHnsboAnm-A
= new feature: =
= >support custom dns =
= >support down hosts file from net , can explore this feature by : =
= 1, Long click the select hosts file button. =
= 2, Enter your url and click the download button. =
= 3,Click the radio button from network, then click confirm button. =
= 4, Click the big start button for test. =
= 5,Enjoy it. =
1,Use Hosts File on android devices with out root.So that can custom domain name
2,support wildcard DNS records.for example:
127.0.0.1 a.com |
127.0.0.1 b.a.com | => 127.0.0.1 .a.com
127.0.0.1 c.b.a.com |
3,full support ipv6 network , support change AAAA (Ipv6 Address) DNS records. example:
4,maybe more power saving when the records too much,because can use wildcard DNS records. such as google domain, only need one record ".google.com " that can represents all the subdomains.
1,make the hosts file by self or get from Internet.
2,put the file into your phone anywhere you can choose or accessible.
3,start app. click the blue button where at the bottom of the scree , then select the hosts file which you make or get from Internet.
4, click the big white button which like a switch for running and the white button will turn green.
The app can free down from github.
If useful，please purchase from google play for support developers,thank you.
Ask about our opinion, Vpn Hosts (ad blocker & no root & support ipv6 ) provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Pocket Rogues: Ultimate Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Vpn Hosts (ad blocker & no root & support ipv6 ) on PC
To download and install Vpn Hosts (ad blocker & no root & support ipv6 ) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Vpn Hosts (ad blocker & no root & support ipv6 ) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Vpn Hosts (ad blocker & no root & support ipv6 ) on PC.
Download Vpn Hosts (ad blocker & no root & support ipv6 ) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Vpn Hosts (ad blocker & no root & support ipv6 ) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Vpn Hosts (ad blocker & no root & support ipv6 ), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Vpn Hosts (ad blocker & no root & support ipv6 ) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.