VPN Free is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on VPN Free PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
100% free VPN! High VPN speed! The best unlimited free VPN clients for android. VPN Free – Free VPN proxy, connect as a hare to unblock sites, WiFi hotspot secure and protect privacy.
Fastest – Connect successfully as a hare with high VPN speed.
Easiest – One tap to connect to VPN proxy server.
Most Stable – Have lots of free cloud proxy server to provide better VPN service.
VPN Free – Free VPN proxy,
Bypass the firewalls as school free VPN proxy for school wifi and school computer.
Unblock websites with free VPN proxy server. It can also unblock video not available in your country.
Protect your network traffic under WiFi hotspot Browse anonymously and securely without being tracked. Enjoy private browsing.
Works with WiFi, LTE, 3G, and all mobile data carriers.
Encrypts data using OpenVPN protocols (UDP / TCP).
Free download this light android VPN APK now.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced VPN Free first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install VPN Free on PC
To download and install VPN Free for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type VPN Free on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy VPN Free on PC.
Download VPN Free for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More VPN Free Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using VPN Free, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running VPN Free on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.