Vont – Text on Videos is a free Video Players & Editors App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Vont – Text on Videos PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
★ More than 200 fonts are available.
★ You can install other fonts.
★ Text size is changeable.
★ Text color is changeable.
★ Text shodow is changeable.
★ Text is rotatable.
★ Text stroke color and width is changeable.
★ Text background color is changeable.
★ Letter spacing is changeable
★ Line spacing is changeable
How to install fonts
1. Download font file from online. To search font, just google "FREE FONT".
2. Open font file (***zip, ***ttf, ***.otf) in Vont.
NOTE: Don’t forget to check out font license before installing.
Ad-Free option removes all advertisements from Vont. If you want to buy this option, please go to "Settings" in Font and tap "Ad-Free Option".
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Vont – Text on Videos first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Catana Comics Stickers New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Vont – Text on Videos on PC
To download and install Vont – Text on Videos for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Vont – Text on Videos on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Vont – Text on Videos on PC.
Download Vont – Text on Videos for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Vont – Text on Videos Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Vont – Text on Videos, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Vont – Text on Videos on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.