Volunteer Connection is the newest Productivity release developed and published by Digital Cheetah Solutions, Inc.. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Volunteer Connection PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
American Red Cross volunteers, the Volunteer Connection app is now available! The mobile app is for existing volunteers only. Manage your activity with the American Red Cross conveniently via the new app! Hold the power of Volunteer Connection in the palm of your hand!
Volunteers can use the app to register for shifts, update contact information, submit hours, and other tasks typically managed in Volunteer Connection, the organization's volunteer management system. Now, all of which can be done with the tip and swipe of a finger!
Over 200,000 American Red Cross volunteers help ensure the organization prevents and alleviates human suffering every day. Many respond to disasters, teach life-saving skills to their communities, or support ongoing activities with their skills and talents.
The new mobile app will allow existing American Red Cross volunteers to become more engaged with the organization, helping enhance the overall volunteer experience with the organization. Note: This app is for General Volunteers only at this time. Youth and Prospective Volunteers will not have access to the app, until further notice or until their intake process with their respective region is complete.
If you are not a registered volunteer and interested in becoming involved with the American Red Cross, please visit www.redcross.org today!
If you are having problems, please use the link above for assistance.
The following permissions are requested:
1) Internet Access Permission: Allows the app to connect to the Volunteer Connection web servers
2) Storage: All downloaded images for the activity feed, contacts and calendar views are stored on SD card memory if available. This overall provides better performance for the app
3) SMS Access: Allows a message to be sent when you click a phone number in the Contact View. Required by some devices
4) Phone Access: Allows a phone call to be initiated when you click a phone number in the Contact View. Required by some devices
5) Identity Access: Required for push notifications (feature to be made available later this year)
Ask about our opinion, Volunteer Connection provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Fix “Roaming Profile Was Not Completely Synchronized” On Windows 10 [Guide]
Download and Install Volunteer Connection on PC
To download and install Volunteer Connection for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Volunteer Connection on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Volunteer Connection on PC.
Download Volunteer Connection for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Volunteer Connection Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Volunteer Connection, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Volunteer Connection on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.