Volume Control Panel Pro – Style It Your Way! is the newest Personalization release developed and published by LeeDrOiD Apps. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Volume Control Panel Pro – Style It Your Way! PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Volume Control Panel is an enhanced replacement for your system volume panel with an array of customisation options, all system volume controls available in one place plus screen brightness, media playback controls and a selection of additional shortcuts!
Check out our design pre-sets channel on Telegram and see what's possible at: t.me/VPPresets
Try it for Free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=leedroiddevelopments.volumepanelads
Join in the conversation at: t.me/volumepanel
Replace your system volume panel with the Volume Button Override service, launch the panel from the non-obtrusive floating trigger or map the handy shortcuts to other applications, it's also extra useful if your volume keys are worn or damaged.
* Horizontal or Vertical Sliders
* Volume button override
* Swipe Up/Down floating trigger
– Long press & slide over the trigger to directly change the volume
* Launcher shortcuts
* Multiple design template options
* Choose Media or Ring as the default button response
* Configurable Dark/Light Modes
* Gradient colour options.
* Animated gradients colours – RGB IT UP!!
* Auto Dark/Light Modes (Android 9+)
* Custom vibration intensity
* Custom animation duration
* Start collapsed or expanded
* Left or Right handed mode
* Left or Right handed in landscape
* Left or right trigger
— The panel will open on the same side as the trigger when launched from the trigger
* Custom vertical position
* Custom panel timeout
* Media control from your volume panel!
* Screen brightness control
* Swap/Invert Buttons
* Force close system dialog
* Optional Audio Feedback
* Custom background, slider & icon colours
* Adjustable panel height & width
* Adjustable panel margin
* Option to exclude from certain applications
* Volume streams: Cast, Media, Ring, Notification (If Supported), Call & Alarm
* Bluetooth volume control
* Quick Settings Pull-down Tiles
* Pinned Launcher Shortcuts (Oreo+)
* Screen Shot shortcut(Android 9+)
* Split Screen shortcut(Android 9+)
* Lock Rotation shortcut
* Power Menu Shortcut.
* Google Assistant shortcut
* Bluetooth shortcut
* Flashlight shortcut
Quick Access Icons (in the panel):
* Instant access to alarm clock & alarm status.
* Mute microphone in call.
* Mute media or casting streams.
* Switch between speaker/earpiece when in call.
* Toggle between Ring, Vibrate or do Not Disturb (Silent).
* Screen Shot (Android 9+).
Quick Settings Pull Down Tiles:
* Mute Media.
* Toggle Ring Mode.
* Launch Volume Panel.
* Mute Media.
* Toggle Ring Mode.
* Launch Volume Panel.
* Volume + / Volume-
– If the Notification Panel is enabled and splitting ring & notification is supported by the system, ring & notification are independent, if the notification panel is hidden, both stream's are tied together and follow ring volume.
PLEASE NOTE: Button Mapping apps such as Button Mapper or Bixby Button Re-mapper may interfere if volume button customisation is enabled, you can negate this by launching volume panel from your button mapper and assigning the Vol+/- shortcuts.
Required Permissions (Feature Linked):
* Accessibility – Detect volume +/- key presses.
* Do Not Disturb Access.
* Notification Listener Access – Detect audio casting.
* Overlay Permissions – Show the panel as a system overlay.
* Usage Access: Detect the presence of excluded applications.
If you would like to contribute to translating the app, please drop me an email and fork my git: https://github.com/LeeDroid-/Volume_Panel_Translations
Despite the generic Android system warning for all accessibility services, The Volume Control Panel Accessibility service does not capture or store any information, it simply listens for volume +/- button presses.
Volume Control Panel does not collect, store or share any personal information, it doesn't even connect to the Internet!.
Ask about our opinion, Volume Control Panel Pro – Style It Your Way! provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Supremacy 1914 – The Great War Strategy Game the best app – Try on PC Now
Download and Install Volume Control Panel Pro – Style It Your Way! on PC
To download and install Volume Control Panel Pro – Style It Your Way! for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Volume Control Panel Pro – Style It Your Way! on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Volume Control Panel Pro – Style It Your Way! on PC.
Download Volume Control Panel Pro – Style It Your Way! for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Volume Control Panel Pro – Style It Your Way! Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Volume Control Panel Pro – Style It Your Way!, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Volume Control Panel Pro – Style It Your Way! on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.