VoiceTra(Voice Translator) is a free Android App developed by NICT, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on VoiceTra(Voice Translator) PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
VoiceTra is a speech translation app that translates your speech into different languages.
VoiceTra supports 31 languages and can be downloaded and used for free. With an easy-to-use interface, you can also check if the translation results are correct.
VoiceTra, whether to enhance your travel experience or to welcome visitors to Japan, will definitely come in handy as your personal speech translator.
VoiceTra utilizes high-precision speech recognition, translation, and speech synthesis technologies developed by the National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT). It translates your spoken words into different languages and outputs the results in a synthesized voice.
The translation direction can be instantly switched; 2 people that speak different languages can communicate using a single device.
Text input is available for languages that do not support speech input.
VoiceTra is best suited for travel-related conversations and is recommended for situations and places such as below:
・Transportation: Bus, train, rent-a-car, taxi, airport, transit
・Shopping: Restaurant, shopping, payment
・Hotel: Check-in, check out, cancellation
・Sightseeing: Overseas travel, serving and supporting foreign customers
*VoiceTra has also been introduced as a disaster-prevention, disaster-related app.
While VoiceTra can be used as a dictionary to look up words, it is recommended to input sentences as it interprets the meaning from the context to output the translation results.
Japanese, English, Mandarin, Korean, Arabic, Italian, Indonesian, Urdu, Dutch, Khmer, Sinhala, Spanish, Thai, Taiwanese Mandarin, Danish, German, Turkish, Nepali, Hungarian, Hindi, Filipino, French, Vietnamese, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Malay, Myanmar, Mongolian, Lao, Russian
Internet connection is required.
It may take a while to display the translation results depending on the network connectivity.
Languages available for text input are those that the OS keyboard supports.
The characters may not be displayed properly if the appropriate font is not installed on your device.
Please note that some of the functions or the application itself may be disabled when the server is down.
Users are responsible for the communication fees incurred to use the application. Please be aware that international data roaming charges can be expensive.
The recorded data will be utilized to make improvements in speech translation technologies.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced VoiceTra(Voice Translator) first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to auto-reload offline tabs in Chrome [Guide]
Download and Install VoiceTra(Voice Translator) on PC
To download and install VoiceTra(Voice Translator) for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type VoiceTra(Voice Translator) on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy VoiceTra(Voice Translator) on PC.
Download VoiceTra(Voice Translator) for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More VoiceTra(Voice Translator) Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using VoiceTra(Voice Translator), Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running VoiceTra(Voice Translator) on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.