Voice Recorder is the newest Music & Audio release developed and published by Smart Mobi Tools. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Voice Recorder PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Audio Recorder – Dictaphone
Voice Recorder – Voice Memos is a one of best audio recorders in Google Play with over a million users and thousand positive feedbacks. Mostly known as professional, easy voice recorder for Android devices. Use it for record voice memos, talks, music and songs in high quality. Designed for everybody, especially students, journalists and musicians. Audio recorder also supports external bluetooth microphone. App is easy to use and free. Tags can be easily added to any part of the recording. Voice recorder recording quality is limited by the quality device's microphone. Fully compatible with Android Wear devices.
Note: This app is not a call recorder.
–––WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS APP?–––
Group all your vocal recordings into defined categories. Mark your favourite talks and memos. Place recording tags, attach bookmarks, choose colors and icons.
High quality sound recorder
With two simple taps configure all recording options. Choose your sample rate. Enable stereo recorder and silence remover. Use Android’s built-in effects to remove noise, cancel echo and control gain. Record your voice from external bluetooth microphone or one of built-in microphones.
Audio Trimmer and Cutter
Select the best part from the recording then trim and cut the desired part of the audio for using in Ringtone, Notification tones, Alarm tones. Application is designed to make audio recordings editing so easy and fun.
Use Wi-Fi transfer to export data to your computer fast and easy without any additional software. Just make sure that you are connected to the same network and you can start transferring.
Google Drive Integration
With integrated google drive module your audio recordings will be automatically synced with your drive account. It allows you access from all your devices. You can use it to create extra copies of data in case the original is lost or damaged.
– Supported formats: MP3, AAC (M4A), Wave
– Android Wear support
– Smooth playback
– Wifi voice memos transferring
– Display content from Google Drive
– Export to and import from Google Drive and DropBox
– HD Bluetooth recording
– Android App Shortcuts support
– Support stereo recording
– Recording in background
– Integration with widget
– Silence skip, gain reduction, echo canceler
Do you love our app? Please rate and review us!
Voice Recorder provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Baldur’s Gate II Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download and Install Voice Recorder on PC
To download and install Voice Recorder for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Voice Recorder on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Voice Recorder on PC.
Download Voice Recorder for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Voice Recorder Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Voice Recorder, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Voice Recorder on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.