Voice Recorder is the newest Music & Audio release developed and published by quality apps (recorder, weather, music). Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Voice Recorder PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Voice recorder – Audio recorder
Best recorder for sound recording with high quality
Voice recorder application is totally free. It is simple and easy to use. You can reliably record your meetings, personal notes, speeches, lectures, songs. There is no time limits. This application can record most of your sound and voice. You can record a business meeting, a lecture, an interview. This app is a best choice. Other names which you can call it: voice recorder, audio recorder, sound recorder.
1. record voice with high quality
2. simple user interface, easy to use.
3. Supported operations in this Version
– Recording with high quality.
– Format file: mp3, ogg
– Play, pause, stop audio file.
– Send/Share your recording.
– Delete your recording right from the app.
– Save the recording file.
– live audio spectrum analyzer
– mp3 encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
– recording in background (even when display is off)
– microphone gain calibration tool
– save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
– easy to use recordings list
– send/share a recording via email, sms, mms, facebook, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
– not support call recorder
Hope you love this application.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Voice Recorder first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Tropical Ocean 3D LWP PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Voice Recorder on PC
To download and install Voice Recorder for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Voice Recorder on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Voice Recorder on PC.
Download Voice Recorder for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Voice Recorder Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Voice Recorder, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Voice Recorder on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.