Voice Recorder Pro is a free Music & Audio App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Voice Recorder Pro PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Voice recorder – Audio recorder
Voice Recorder is free, full-featured, beautifully designed and easy to use audio recording app for android.
Our sound recorder provides high quality recordings without limits of time (only limited by memory size).
You can use it as a regular dictaphone for record voice notes and memos, business meetings, interviews, lectures, speeches, concerts, sleep talking 🙂 or anything else.
This audio recorder works well on smartphones and tablets, with and without external storage.
More features and details
• 4 Different audio formats: MP3, high quality PCM (wav), good quality AAC (m4a/mp4) and AMR (3gp) to save space
• Adjustable sample rate from phone quality (8 kHz) up to CD quality (44 kHz)
• Changeable bitrate from 32 up to 320 kbps
• Support for stereo and mono recording
• Live audio spectrum analyzer
• Recording in background even when screen is off
• Customizable recordings folder
• Selectable audio source (microphones or phone call)
NOTE: This app is not dedicated call recorder and may not work properly on some devices.
• Built-in user-friendly media player with volume control exactly like in a regular mp3 player
• Send and share via e-mail and other apps
• Rename and delete your recordings
• Set recording as ringtone, alarm or notification sound
• Open with option allows you to play and edit sounds in other apps
• Resizable widget displays your recordings and provides quick access to the app
• Control recorder and player from the status bar
• Blinking LED notification during recording and playing when screen is off (for devices with notifiation LED)
• Automatic stop when out of memory
• Stop recording or playing when active call
• Auto start recording
• Share and delete multiple files at the same time (long-click selection support)
• Sorting recordings by date, name, size and duration
• Saving sounds to android media library
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Voice Recorder Pro first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: MMX Hill Dash 2 – Offroad Truck, Car & Bike Racing on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install Voice Recorder Pro on PC
To download and install Voice Recorder Pro for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Voice Recorder Pro on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Voice Recorder Pro on PC.
Download Voice Recorder Pro for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Voice Recorder Pro Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Voice Recorder Pro, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Voice Recorder Pro on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.