Voice Recorder is the newest Productivity release developed and published by EZ Mobile. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Voice Recorder PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Simple and easy to use. You can reliably record your business meetings, speeches, lectures, songs. There is no time limits. Free Download！
– Simple user interface, Easy to use.
– Record voice with high quality (CD quality).
– Audio formats: MP3, M4A
– Multi-Window View
– Import/Export Recordings
– Recording in background.
– Pause/resume recording process control.
– Share/Delete/Save recording.
– Play, pause, stop audio file.
– Support Android 10 (Android Q), One UI version 2.0.
– Acts as an amplifier.
– Audio cut.
– Fast forward and rewind for audio playback.
– Material Design
– not support call recorder.
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Voice Recorder first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: How to Access Blocked Sites in UAE / Dubai Easily with a VPN [Guide]
Download and Install Voice Recorder on PC
To download and install Voice Recorder for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Voice Recorder on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Voice Recorder on PC.
Download Voice Recorder for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Voice Recorder Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Voice Recorder, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Voice Recorder on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.