voice recorder is a free Music & Audio App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on voice recorder PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
best recorder for voice recording with high quality
voice recorder application is simple and easy to use.
You can reliably record your meetings, personal notes, speeches, lectures, songs with high quality. There is no time limits just depend on your remaining space of internal storage or SD card.
– record your meetings, personal notes, speeches, lectures, songs
– beautiful user interface, easy to understand.
– support high quality format file: mp3
– store file on internal storage or SD card
– have list of files with basic functions: search, arrange
– have delete function, share function (via email, sms, mms, facebook, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.), view detail information
– mp3 encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
– recording in background (even when display is off)
– microphone tool to adjust the sensitive
– save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
– function to edit recording files by cutting some parts not needed
– show remaining space of internal storage or SD card
– not support call recorder
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced voice recorder first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: JumpOneJump on PC (Windows / MAC)
Download and Install voice recorder on PC
To download and install voice recorder for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type voice recorder on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy voice recorder on PC.
Download voice recorder for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More voice recorder Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using voice recorder, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running voice recorder on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.