Voice Notebook – continuous speech to text is a free Android App developed by Simple Seo Solutions, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Voice Notebook – continuous speech to text PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
The speech to text application that allows you to take voice notes and save them locally or send them to cloud services. Supports a customizable list of replaceable words and punctuation for voice input; continuous speech recognition; letter capitalization control; undo command for the last speech input, triggered by a button or by voice. Can recognize speech in online and in offline mode (offline mode not available for some devices and languages). Contains words and characters counter. Convenient for bilingual voice input. Exports notes to Documents or Download folder or sends them to any text program. Can import text files from file managers or Google drive. Has a widget for convenient start. The notes can be read aloud by android TTS engine.
Requirements for work:
1. The application uses voice input from Google, so the device (phone or tablet) must have Google App installed and updated(!) – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox
2. To improve the speech recognition it is desirable to have an Internet connection and also need to install a language pack for local voice recognition. Without a local language pack, if the Internet is lost, the application will stop and give an error. To install the package, read the application help.
Premium mode remove ads and has settings for:
Saving power mode (gives you more time for dictation)
"Always on Screen" mode with non stopping dictation
Setting Predefined email for sending voice notes by minimum clicks
Live word counter
Premium settings are in the bottom of General settings page
Ask about our opinion, Voice Notebook – continuous speech to text provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: Whatsbucket – Online Grocery in Nashik New App on Andriod – Use on PC
Download and Install Voice Notebook – continuous speech to text on PC
To download and install Voice Notebook – continuous speech to text for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Voice Notebook – continuous speech to text on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Voice Notebook – continuous speech to text on PC.
Download Voice Notebook – continuous speech to text for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Voice Notebook – continuous speech to text Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Voice Notebook – continuous speech to text, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Voice Notebook – continuous speech to text on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.