Voice changer with effects is a free Entertainment App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Voice changer with effects PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Change your voice and have fun listening to your modified voice!
Record your voice, apply effects, and share them with your friends.
INCLUDES MORE THAN 40 EFFECTS:
Helium, robot, giant, backwards, monster, extraterrestrial, zombie, alien, squirrel, drunk… and many more!
✓ Share (whatsapp, e-mail, etc…)
✓ Save recording
✓ Create image with sound. You can share it on Facebook
✓ Import pre-recorded sound
✓ Create voice from text
✓ Set as ringtone
✓ Set as notification sound
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/voicechangerwitheffects
Our team at Techniorg.com has experienced Voice changer with effects first hand and found it really interesting, entertaining and helpful, and we also recommend it to you all.
Also Read: Call Recorder – Automatic Call Recorder PC Download / Windows 7.8.10 / MAC
Download and Install Voice changer with effects on PC
To download and install Voice changer with effects for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Voice changer with effects on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Voice changer with effects on PC.
Download Voice changer with effects for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Voice changer with effects Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Voice changer with effects, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Voice changer with effects on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.