Vocular – How deep is your voice? is a free Android App developed by Verbera, especially for Android smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Vocular – How deep is your voice? PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
How deep is your voice? Do you have an undulating pitch or a low monotone? Our algorithm analyses your voice and compares it with data from over 150 celebrities to let you understand your voice and learn how to improve it.
The app gives you a full analysis of your voice in terms of depth and variety and calculates a set of celebrity matches to give you a grounding of what your results mean.
The app helps you improve your voice. Currently this includes an on-the-fly pitch tracker – so you can practise different ways of speaking and immediately see their effect – as well as unlimited archive space, celebrity comparison graphs, and a charting tool so you can track your progress over time.
We’re working to expand Vocular to other areas too. We want to cover things like smoothness, nasality, even creating a rating of how attractive your voice currently is, based on the latest research. If you want to get the most out of your vocal chords, this is the app for you.
Ask about our opinion, Vocular – How deep is your voice? provides a few new features which make it very entertaining, Thus getting highly recommended by us.
Also Read: How To Open The Notification Center On iPhone X [Guide]
Download and Install Vocular – How deep is your voice? on PC
To download and install Vocular – How deep is your voice? for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Vocular – How deep is your voice? on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Vocular – How deep is your voice? on PC.
Download Vocular – How deep is your voice? for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Vocular – How deep is your voice? Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Vocular – How deep is your voice?, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Vocular – How deep is your voice? on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.